Whether you are remodeling or redecorating your bathroom, the bathroom wall mirror you choose can be more than just a functional accessory. It also provides a great opportunity to enhance your décor in any style and mood you choose.
Decorative mirrors for bathrooms are available in a wide variety of sizes, shapes, materials, and colors. A mirror can offer a subtle elegance that gently blends into the room, or be the striking focal point of the entire room. The choice is yours.
To help you in your search, we’ve pulled together a variety of the highest rated, most popular decorative shower mirrors for your review.
6 Best Bathroom Mirrors Reviews
1. Head West Crystal Decorative Mosaic Mirror
- Made in United States
- Package length :20.0"
- Package width :15.0"
- Package height :20.0"
This lovely wall mirror from Head West is made of tiny crystal pieces that reflect light in every direction.
The color of the wall shows through the fused glass pieces, creating a bright and colorful accent to your bathroom. Detailed glass work is in a floral and scroll design.
The frame measures 23.5″ x 29.5″, and the mirror itself is 15.75″ x 22″.
2. Benzara Elegant Embry Mother of Pearl Bathroom Mirror
- Durable Pearl Mirror: framed mirror is crafted from a combination of 50% plywood, 40% MOP and 10% Lacquer. Wood adds solid and stable properties to the wall mirror while the lacquer provides a subtle finish
- Specifications: framed mirror comes in just the right size and does not consume much space. Wall mirror measures 1.8 x 26.8 x 34 in. and weighs 22.4 lbs.
- Appealing Design: pearl mirror is wood-framed. Finished with beveled mirror in lacquered mother of pearl, wall mounting mirror is all about style and sophistication. High-quality glass provides clear view
- Wall Decor Accessory: handcrafted with exemplary details, ornate wall mirror is most likely to be unique as no other hand finished wall mirror is entirely similar. Versatile Pearl mirror can be fixed in bathroom, bedroom, vanity room or hotel lobbies
- Easy to Handle Wall Mirror: wood-framed mirror is easy to install and requires minimal assembly. Can be wall mounted using screw and nuts. D-rings allow easy hanging on walls. Wall mirror is easy to maintain. Clean with a dry cloth
This beautifully handcrafted mirror is plated with authentic mother of pearl. It has a lovely lacquer finish for durability and shine, and is easy to wipe clean.
The neutral pinkish-beige tones in the frame will add a soft pastel touch to your room. The edges of the frame measure a full 26.75″ x 34″, with the frame being about 3 inches wide.
This beautiful mirror is designed with flexibility to be hung either vertically or horizontally, whichever best fits your available space.
3. Head West Tea Glass Rectangle Mirror
- Screen printed craftsman style border in earth toned hues
- Framed in a complimentary dark traditional frame
- Handcrafted in the usa. Mirror only dimension - 16 x 22 inches
- Weight: 24 pounds
- Mount type - Wall mounted
Another favorite from the Head West collection, this decorative bathroom mirror has a tea glass style of earth tones, bordered by a traditional dark wooden frame. Head West Tea Glass Bathroom Mirror
Reminiscent of stained glass, this is not leaded and has no raised seams, making it much easier to keep clean. It is a finely crafted piece suitable for placing over a sink or vanity, either horizontally or vertically.
This mirror measures about 26″ x 32″ with frame, and the glass alone measures about 15.75″ x 21.75″.
If you like this but want a few more ideas, take a look at more lovely decorative bathroom mirrors from Head West.
4. MCS Brushed Nickel Oval Mirror
- The 3. 25 inch wide frame has a brushed nickel finish with beaded inner edge
- Overall Measurements: 22. 5 Inches x 29. 5 Inches
- Reflection Measurements: 16 Inches x 23 Inches
- Featuring a 1 inch wide bevel
- 4 D-Ring hangers attached for quick and easy installation either vertically or horizontally
Some spaces just call for an oval shape, and this oval mirror may just be what your space is looking for. The 3.25″ wide oval molding has a timeless classic design, and the glass mirror features a 1 inch beveled edge.
Outer dimensions of this mirror are 22.5″ x 29.5″, and actual reglective glass size is 16″ x 23″.
Available in this brushed nickel finish or a deep bronze finish.
5. Head West Mosaic Oval Bathroom Mirror
- A hand inlaid by artisans in a beautiful mosaic tile pattern
- This 4-Inch handcrafted frame features warm earth tone colors to compliment any bath decor
- Lightweight and easy to hang
- Package dimensions : 20.0 inches (H) x 20.0 inches (L) x 15.0 inches (W)
If you are looking for an oval shaped mirror but want something that would make a more striking, unique focal point, this mosaic oval bathroom mirror from Head West is a beautiful option.
The mirror frame is individually handcrafted in an attractive mosaic tile pattern made of natural travertine tile pieces. These hand inlaid tiles are in warm earth tones and greys, that will compliment most any bath decor. Although made of genuine stone, the mirror is surprisingly light (under 15 pounds) and easy to install.
The outer dimensions of this mirror are 24.75″ x 30.75″, and glass measurements are about 17″ x 23″.
6. Elegant Home Fashions Chatham Collection Bathroom Mirror
- Tempered glass enhances the safety
- Solid wood construction provides durability
- Surface mount; hardware included
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE AND CLEAN: A detailed and easy-to-follow assembly instruction is included to make sure the cabinet is put together fast but correctly. This low maintenance piece is easy to clean and adds an extra touch to your home
- Attractive framed mirror with beveled-edge glass surface
Perfect for a smaller space such as over a pedestal sink in a half bath, this wood framed, beveled edge mirror from the Elegant Home Fashions Chatham Collection will add a simple yet elegant touch to your bathroom. It is made of solid birch and finished in a very dark espresso color.
The frame measures 19 ” x 26″ and the glass mirror area measures about 12.75″ x 19.5″.
At only about $30, this is the least expensive mirror on our list, offering great value.
When choosing the best decorative bathroom mirror to hang on the wall in your available space, consider the size of the vanity or sink it will be over. The mirror should ideally be smaller in width than the width of the vanity area. Mirrors that are too large for an area can dwarf the rest of the room and feel overwhelming. You also want to choose a color, material, and shape that will match and enhance the rest of the decor in the room.
Whether you are looking for a simple piece that blends in well or a more detailed bold statement, you can’t go wrong with one of the decorative mirrors for bathrooms above.